Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bed Early

I know, Some of you are thinking 10PM is not that early, but it is early for me. I usually am up until midnight working or thinking, but tonight...I am off to bed. Just wanted to post that. Today was a good day, but long and sadly no snow. )-: I had my singing lesson with Mr McMurrey and that was a lot of fun. Making progress, though honestly I don't really know where my voice is at or even if it sounds good. He likes parts of it, but I don't know if that means he likes my voice in whole or just points out the good things about it. Anyway, I am trying and working at improving. I will be performing March 10th at a retirement center here in GP so that will be a challenge. Mr McMurrey says that it is performing that will help give me confidence so we shall see if he is right..At the very least...I love music. Thank you Lord for that. Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment