Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Tuesday Morning

Well, morning one is done with the kids to school on time (O JOY) and me to work. Have a full day at work and then back to pick the kids up, make dinner, help with school work, visit, and then... Hmmm... I think more work is on the list. LOL...It will be good though. This morning, at exactly 6:45 I got woken up by Molly. (-: She crawled in to bed and we visited for about 15 minutes talking about all kinds of random things. She took a great liking to my nice soft fuzzy blanket my Aunt and Uncle got for me so she was walking around wrapped up in it until leaving for school. (-: Okay, want to keep writting, but work calls. Hope you have a great day and I will post more tonight when the kids are in bed. Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment