Sunday, February 20, 2011

Good Weekend

This weekend was a good one. It started with a crazy day of work on Friday followed by a going to see  I am Number 4 in theaters with Noah Clipp and Zane Moore. I enjoyed the movie as it was actually pretty clean except for some language issues. Afterwords we were having a good time visiting so we went to Wild River and I got there salad and both Noah and Zane chugged down a medium fry each. Lol.... they are both two guys that would be fun to cook for since a girl likes it when people enjoy her cooking. At least. this girl does. It was the last day of my 500 cal diet and I am excited to say I lost 25.5lbs. This weekend I got to eat 1500 calories, but I don't think I did that today. Just wasn't that to terribly hungry. I got Amy's wedding pics all done Saturday as well as Stacy and Nick's engagement photos and some of Faith's senior pics. I also ordered my dress from David's Bridal for Stacy's wedding. I am so excited about being able to fit into it and look nice. Today I had church at Christ Covenant. Had a yummy potluck lunch and the Kaila did some pics of me and then I went shopping with Karissa for Stacy's bridal shower invitation paper and Cassie's surprise party birthday present. Her party was a lot of fun and I even played Frisbee for a bit. I don't like to play it to often because I tend to get too competitive and I can't keep up as well as the younger kids. It was fun today though. After that I got to listen to the Goldman's sing some of their songs and that was such a delight. Dinner tonight was a Mannatech Bar which unfortunately they discontinued. I made a stop at Walmart for some groceries and then home. I am going to try and stay off dairy so I bought some Almond Milk and some Coconut milk. Not to bad. I think I could get use to it. I am really working on changing my eating habits. Not just because I have to on this diet right now, but because it is healthier. I wonder sometimes what the man I marry will like. Hopefully he likes to eat healthy, but at the same time it would be nice to make spaghetti's or pasta dishes as well as Thai food recipes. I guess that is okay if it is done in moderation. I think one of the biggest things I have been contemplating is God's love and His commandment to love Him with all our heart, soul, and mind and to love others as ourselves. Very simple, but it does take thought. I am wanting to learn to hold my tongue better and listen more. The Lord is giving me opportunity to learn. (-: He is always good about things like that. Goodnight world. Sleep well.. I will write more later. I have three pages of notes from the sermon today. Don't worry...I won't post it all at once. I think I will make it a few different posts in a series. God is so good and the Christian walk is really so much more simple than we make it out to be. . Goonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment